domingo, 6 de setembro de 2015

My favourite bookmarks

Hi readers!!! Today I'm here to show you my favourite bookmarks, they are not many but I really love them.
This one was made by myself, I saw it on a channel on youtube (Pic Candle).
I love it because just because it's fancy ahaha.
This one is from Theory Of Everything, a book that talks about Stephen Hawking's life and I really admire him.
This is from Finalle, a book from Hush Hush Series by Becca Fitzpatrick. I really love this serie with all my heart, Finalle is one of my fave books ever.
HUNGER GAMES!!! I have a special caring for these, but to be honest now I just think Hunger Games are too mainstream.
This bookmark is from If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Recently this book turned to one of my favourites ever because it made me see life in another way.
And last but not least, the bookmark that has been with me since I was a child and this one got a big sentimental value to me. And that's it for today, good readings for you all!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário