quinta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2015

Series I will NEVER finish

Hello readers!!!
Here I leave some series I will never finish and why.

Im not sure If I can explain myself in a right way, but I hated this book. I feel like it's too much describing and giving importance to little things that maybe wasn't that important while it could be happening a lot of things, like actual action.
I would give 2* to this book because it is bad but not the baddest that I ever read.













This is the worst vampire series ever! I barely read the first book because it was so horrible that made me stop reading. I would give 0* to this book, I don't recomend it to no one.















Well, I just read the first chapter of this, but I really don't want to finish it.
It is not that bad, seriously, but it's not my type of book.
But if you love fantasy, I really recomend it to you.















Later readers!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário