terça-feira, 15 de setembro de 2015

Why do I enjoy reading in english

As you all know, I'm from Portugal and here translated books can be very very very (very expensive).
So, last year, I found myself reading in english, because a) it is sooo less expensive, with the money of one translated book I can buy two of them in english and b) I like to feel that I'm reading the original words, like the words that came of the head of the author.
And there's so many other reasons! For example, if you read in english you can share the original quotes with almost all the people in the planet that they will understand!
And don't worry if you find yourself bored when you first read in english. When I started, I almost gave up reading in english, but then I kept doing this and now I read it with all my pleasure and I read it fast as I read in Portuguese.
Let me know if you share the same opinion as I!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário