sexta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2015

City Of Fallen Angels - Review

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*NOT SPOILER*
Wow, this book was awesome, I'm so in love with Mortal Instruments series, I just can't stop thinking about it. The history is always having something new to make us think about it, and sometimes it drives me crazy. We barely get any boredom, it's really awesome.


*SPOILER*
In the beginning it was just talking about Simon, and I was like "okay so do we have a new main character?" but as I kept reading I understood why Cassandra talked so much about Simon in the beginning, it was essential to the history.
The thing that I can't understand that easy is how Maia accepted her ex so easily. Even if he was not him when he was acting, if she was a real girl she would have difficulty accepting him back. For me this is the worst part in the book.
Although all of this, I keep giving 5 stars to this book because WOW, Cassandra always have ideas and is always surprising us. Love it!!!

View all my reviews

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário